WhoCaresMyName

Guild Wars 2 or Tera ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Guild Wars 2 or Tera ?

• Guild Wars 2
    • Tera

After having played both of them

[Also I'd like to mention that I purchased both, GW2 AND TERA!]

I find GW2 better overall. The only thing superior to GW2 in TERA is the combat. And perhaps the graphics overall. Though GW2 graphics are gorgeous too.

GW2 is more engaging, and has more content. It just keeps you going and motivates you and it's seriously high quality.

its all about gw2 lmao. iv played tera in all 5 closed beta test its good i would say awesome but i cant really compare it with guild wars 2. i mean that free world random happening shit system is so freaking awesome

@drac are u going to play gw2 as well? maybe ull make a guild or smth? pm meh ;3

Imo it's

GW2 > TERA in terms of longevity and fun.

I'll play TERA until GW2 releases or another BWE pops up though.

its all about gw2 lmao. iv played tera in all 5 closed beta test its good i would say awesome but i cant really compare it with guild wars 2. i mean that free world random happening shit system is so freaking awesome

@drac are u going to play gw2 as well? maybe ull make a guild or smth? pm meh ;3

Yeah, actually I already am making a guild for GW2 :P Hence my avatar, but we've not decided on a name yet. It's still very much in the making.

Imo it's

GW2 > TERA in terms of longevity and fun.

I'll play TERA until GW2 releases or another BWE pops up though.

Yeah, actually I already am making a guild for GW2 :P Hence my avatar, but we've not decided on a name yet. It's still very much in the making.

awesome let me know if u want members or any other help <3

GW2, the reason is:

You can find online streaming at mmorpg.com, there are many dudes you'll answer to your questions in no time.

About tera.. Haven't got informed that much, but I wont even try to play it, cause of the lawsuit.

EDIT: http://www.mmorpg.com/streams.cfm

It starts at 4am my time, GMT+2

Check TERA + GW2 ratings.

Dunno why TERA is 1st :)