[Release] L2-Zur bot - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

L2-Zur

Hey guys.

This is kinda a bot release. I wrote this bot in about 2 weeks and decided its time to release it for public testing.

Basic information:

This bot is undetectable by GameGuard/Kasha/Frost. If you know how GameGuard works, you can easily check for yourself that GameGuard is completly unaware that the bot is running. There is NO packet-injection, NO memory-injection, NO GameGuard disabling. This of-course doesnt mean you cant get banned. Botting 24/7 or being reported by someone will still easily get you.

This bot WILL work on any L2 server, GoD, Gracia, Official or private, it doesnt matter.

This bot WILL NOT work on 32bit systems, Win Vista/7 64bit are required.

What can this bot do?

You can set-up your own rotation of 3 skills with various cast and cooldown timers. Skills are prioritazed depending on which ones are on cooldown and which ones are not.

A system to engage an unreachangle mob is implemented for mellee classes - use the "Long Range Pull" ability. If the bot is unable to get to your target it will use this ability. If its still unable to engage the target, or you dont have a long range ability configured, the target is canceled.

Stuck detection - the bot will detect if its stuck and shutdown L2 and itself in this case. This will happen if the bot is unable to engage 3 mobs in a row. This is not an ideal solution, but for now, it has to do.

Healing/Mana recharge abilities are implemented if your HP/Mana fall below a certain limit. If your healing/mana spell requires self targeting, use a self-target macro.

Looting is implemented and working for all items.

Autoshutdown of the bot and L2 at configured time is implemented.

Moblists - moblists are used if there are no mobs in you immidiate vicinity. Create a moblist, load it, add names of the mobs in your area (partial names are enough), save the moblist and the bot will try to target all of the mobs on the list untill it gets a target.

Background mode - fully working! The only limitation is that the Lineage II window NOT be minimized. Minimizing L2 and botting will NOT work.

Important notes:

- Botting with L2 window not having focus or in background mode requires that you disable the "Decrease Background Performance" setting in game menu in Lineage II options.

- Buffs require that you enable "Enter Chat" in shortcuts menu in Lineage II options.

Download the launcher, put it in a folder and run it. The bot is self-updating, so if there is an update, you will get it next time you launch the bot.

If you have any questions, post in this thread, do not PM me, your PMs will be ignored.

How does the bot work?

As there is no packet or memory interactions between the bot and the client/server. The bot uses pixel analizing to detect things happening and keystroke and mouseclick sends to the L2 window to keep things going. All this with GameGuard enabled, and as mentioned, if you know how GameGuard works, you can easily check that it is completly unaware of the bot running.

Of course, this method has many drawbacks and means that this bot will probably never be as advanced as say walker. But this bot is written with an I-will-not-get-banned attitude, and does its work pretty well.

I am currently looking into memory-reading (NOT memory-injecting/writing) to make things better and improve the bot, which would still be 100% safe, but that takes time and research into the L2 client. Also, using memory-reading would mean I would have to focus on a certain L2 version/server. Or get offsets for every version of L2 and then it still wouldnt work on private servers which use custom L2.bin/L2.exe. The same applies to packet-reading.

I will never code anything that does any injection of any kind for safety reasons.

The way it is currently, this bot is universal to ANY L2 version and server.

Final note:

This bot is NOT perfect, there may be bugs, some functionality which you see in other bots may not be implemented yet, or ever. Due to how the bot is written and the security measures taken (no injection of any kind) this bot may never have some features of other bots. Security of you account was the main concern when writing this bot.

This bot is free. However, testing time, development hours, update server hosting, etc are not. Even $1 helps.

btn_donate_LG.gif

FAQ:

Q: Will it work on official?

A: Yes.

Q: Will you share the source?

A: No, but I will answer some technical questions if you ask.

Q: The bot tells me it can not find Lineage 2 window. What do I do?

A: See this post.

Q: How do I pause/exit the bot?

A: Press the PAUSE key on the keyboard to pause/unpause or use the buttons on the log window.

Q: Why does the bot type "7target" or "-target" instead of "/target" when getting a mob from moblist?

A: Both the bot and the game client need to have their keyboard set to English, otherwise it will not work.

Q: Does healing work? Can I use potions?

A: Heals works 100% as soon as your HP dips below the configured limit. Pots can be used instead of heals, just set your pot as your heal with casttime 0 and cooldown to the reuse time on the pot.

Q: Are buffs implemented?

A: Yes, buffs are working. See this post for a tutorial video.

Q: Does it loot? Will it loot everything thats around? Will it stand around forever trying to pick loot that it cant?

A: It will only loot after it kills a mob. However, if someone else steals the mob from you, it will try to loot, but if it fails, it will just keep moving on. Even if the bot is trying to loot and cant, it will NOT stand around forever trying to loot, it will move on after 3-4 unsuccesful loot attempts. It will not loot random loot that is on the ground from mobs that other people kill.

Q: Will it steal mobs?

A: It can be configured to not steal mobs. However, this can cause potential problems. The way this is implemented is: You set a limit of the mob's HP and if the mob is below this limit the bot will not engage. So if you put this limit high enough the bot will not engage, since someone else took the mob below this limit already. This can however bite you in the arse if someone leaves a low enough HP mob around and that mob engages you. This can also cause problems if you target is canceled. The bot will ignore the mob, but it will still be killing you.

Q: Can I bot multiple L2 clients with this bot?

A: Yes!

Q: Is my configuration saved? Can i save and load multiple configurations?

A: Your configuration is saved. However saving and loading multiple configs is not implemented yet. This will be added soon.

And if there are not any kind of injections how did you manage the connection between client<->bot

Thats the magic, there is no packet or memory interactions between the bot and the client/server. The bot uses pixel analizing to detect things happening and keystroke and mouseclick sends to the L2 window to keep things going. All this with GameGuard enabled, and as mentioned, if you know how GameGuard works, you can easily check that it is completly unaware of the bot running.

Of course, this method has many drawbacks and means that this bot will probably never be as advanced as say walker. But this bot is written with a I-will-not-get-banned attitude, and does its work pretty well.

I am currently looking into memory-reading (NOT memory-injecting/writing) to make things better and improve the bot, which would still be 100% safe, but that takes time and research into the L2 client. Also, using memory-reading would mean I would have to focus on a certain L2 version/server. Or get offsets for every version of L2 and then it still wouldnt work on private servers which use custom L2.bin/L2.exe.

The way it is currently, the bot is universal to ANY L2 verion and server.

and this is how people post on official forums i got hacked, ncsoft security here sux haha

I have no clue what you are trying to say, but if its something along the lines of stealing login information:

You can VERY EASILY check that this bot only makes connection to its update server and only downloads newer versions of iteself.

You can VERY EASILY check that no other network connections are made with this bot.

You can VERY EASILY check that this bot is not spyware/virus etc.

Also and most importantly:

If you dont want to run this, then dont.

dont work. error: "the game client is not running, or its window was not faund/ exiting."

Your L2 client has to be running to run the bot. If it is, check if L2 window is named "Lineage II" in task manager.

If its named differently, let me know and I will fix it so that you can put your own L2 window name.

its named Lineage II and client was running when i try

Please run this script with Lineage 2 running: LINK

It will get names and handles of all your visible windows. The bot looks for a window named "Lineage II", but it cant find it. This script should not find it either, since it uses same functions that the bot does.

It will create a .txt file. Either upload the contents of the .txt file to http://www.pastebin.com/ or find Lineage II in there and copy and post the line with Lineage II in it here.

This bot is NOT perfect, there may be bugs, some functionality which you see in other bots may not be implemented yet, or ever. Due to how the bot is written and the security measures taken (no injection of any kind) this bot may never have some features of other bots. Security of you account was the main concern when writing this bot.

this bot works .. i mean running but i have problems to setup it... i mean Key Setup F1-F12 didnt work and i dont know what i did wrong iam online in l2 .

What doesnt work? What can you not configure?

This is an example of proper configuration:

5fm1k2.jpg