FighterBoss

What's your opinion?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion?

• Agree on all
    • What craps,i disagree at all
    • Mxc died already,no chances

Staff team is at its worst!

This is from the last hot shot that mxc could get reborned since maxtor is way active and able to do anything that staff propose but now,staff team doesn't do nothing.

Everytime we had problem with share/open discussions from staff team. Now we have  & moderation problem.

Did you saw what chaos there is at all sections? wrong sections topics,FULL of undigs...what the hell guys?

Golds don't even exist.Demote them and delete that membergroup and create a new one with name like Trainee(as at mxb).It will be like test membergroup to join at staff team.Just to give the color at those who really wanted o.o

L2 Mods...okay justice moderate good but the other doesn't really no ;o

L2moderator should be an active lineage player,get this to your fucking mind(all of you who you suggest every idiot).

Lol mods... what bleik doing there? that racist shit albanian? jesus.

Promote Anima

Gmods don't exist except noble that plays lol and discuss a lot lately but is not that muuuch.He could be lol moderator not gmod ;p

No offence(sofi <3) but since these guys(not only for gmods) who doesn't play l2(the main game at forum),cs,aion blabla or play but doesn't even share/discuss something for them, why the hell to be at this place? no they don't moderate except wrd who is currently inactive because of personal reasons(no prob,leave him).

You have to (finally),promote members that help the boards,1 guy for sure that play l2 (experienced one)(you had finito,now what you have?) and members that burned to a game and joining in here too(Anima is an example)

Let's stop suggest our friends because before 2 years they were active and blabla. Where is the fcking activity?

You have to stop taking members ONLY for moderation.Take the experienced one(at each game) and they can moderate too!Everybody can o.o

Tryskell who is experienced at l2,l2j ,owner of acis project(the most active il project), help daily at req dev help why the hell doesn't have a place at staff team? He should be the example at newbies and not the other guys that doesn't even post,god damn it.

fcking selfish,i will demote myself if i were you.

How the hell you want to be reunited?

AND THAT'S HOW MXC LOSES ONE MORE SHOT TO REBORN. ;D

Maxtor won't stay for long active,everybody knows it.

finally,my 50cents :o

arriva

changes cant be done so fast ( the big ones that we want ) we need designs, find the right ppl to work on it and lot more

2nd we DONT want mxc to be alive thanks to l2,cs,aion cause there are thousands games that we CAN support and even with higher community than the L2 also about the staff i cant say anything since the promotions were with the same "wave" like me

let me explain the failure of the trainee! i told that on mxb when it opened and discussed it with intrepid.

trainees fail cuz it will be the same like golds.when someone gets color then activity comes for an amount of time.after boredom inactivity comes....so on trainee. ppl will be thrilled and will be active for a small ammount of time. after promo have fun bb!!!with this group you just farm the force activity of a user..

about the gmods it would be interesting to see opinions about fittable persons who play cs,wow,l2,lol,dota at the same time like you wish :o it is bad proposing just demotions without recoveries.if you do i might rethink my 3rd resignation.

Lol mods... what bleik doing there? that racist shit albanian? jesus.

Promote Anima

Bah, fanguy, it's actually hilarious calling me a raccist and insulting me at the same time...w/e.

I'm not gonna comment on the messy sections of the rest of the forum as you say, but I'll talk about my section.It's clean, it's active (the discussion board mostly), it's rulled correctly and moreover it's a new board which needs time to grow.I can't see anything going wrong in there.

Bah, fanguy, it's actually hilarious calling me a raccist and insulting me at the same time...w/e.

Calling an albanian albanian is insult?

30UOM.jpg

PS. If you refairing at the "sh1t" part then I guess was a compliment for you.

"Did you saw what chaos there is at all sections? wrong sections topics,FULL of undigs...what the hell guys?"

Find me one topic in LoL Section.

I am really curious why Anima isn't LoL mod really..

Because Anima was one of the guys who 'left' Maxcheaters in order to help Ed with mxb.

I can't find other reason aswell.

I am really curious why Anima isn't LoL mod really..

Because Anima was one of the guys who 'left' Maxcheaters in order to help Ed with mxb.

I can't find other reason aswell.

i am not good enough for you guys?