What do you really think Maxcheaters.com needs?

Maxtor

What do you really think Maxcheaters.com needs?  

353 members have voted

1. 1. What do you really think Maxcheaters.com needs?

• SMFShop/SMFArcade and more addons...
    • Active Administrator/Moderators
    • More Events for awards/karma
    • L2MxC Server or any other kind (like cs server)
    • Better and more trusted marketplace

just make the L2 Sections the same as the LoL & WoW & HoN

that is what i ment

You know that everyone knows MXC about L2 and not about LOL and hon?

You know that everyone knows MXC about L2 and not about LOL and hon?

i was speaking of adding it under the MMORPG Section.

just naming some boards

i was speaking of adding it under the MMORPG Section.

just naming some boards

rly pointless since all the ' activity ' is meant to be there and not hidden under 15 subboards.

rly pointless since all the ' activity ' is meant to be there and not hidden under 15 subboards.

i guess what maxtor is trying with this Vote/Poll section is making a new begin

and since L2activity dropped alot over the last year/year and a half maybee its time to start focus on another game.

or just no games as main. all equal

My point is, try to make maxcheaters active from first section to teh last...no matter what it costs!

The condition for that is an active moderation team.

The way they work doesnt help in any way , now.

Nothing with the people, just the way they work, just like i used to work in here.

My point is, try to make maxcheaters active from first section to teh last...no matter what it costs!

agree!

agree again!

The way they work doesnt help in any way , now.

Nothing with the people, just the way they work, just like i used to work in here.

I absolutely agree.I don't know but moderators here think that their only job is to lock/move topics at their sections.No guys this is one of your jobs your first priority is to share new things to keep your section alive.

Maxcheaters will never merge these l2 boards because you like it or not,l2 has always updates so it never died and it will never die.

Goddess of destruction,the biggest announcement and you want start merging it?Nevah!

Just motivate users to start sharing again stuff,that's all.

my opinion at least ;o

agree!agree again!

Ofc you agree ;)

Also, don't be dumbhead..and I'm not talking about you...

You could co-operate with Ventic and ED instead of separating the community to 3.

That's for amateurs.If you really want healthy gaming communities combine your "powers"...

Plus, you could get some users from several forums (lol,hon,wow,dota,l2,gfx related) to share and bring some activity, gifting them a donator membership...Or just make an event ;)

You could co-operate with Ventic and ED instead of separating the community to 3.

exactly what i had in my mind this afternoon talking to intrepid and later to crystalin lol

I absolutely agree.I don't know but moderators here think that their only job is to lock/move topics at their sections.No guys this is one of your jobs your first priority is to share new things to keep your section alive.

and more locks , and locks, for what?

It's like ages when a staffer made a new share, rly made users motivate..

Ofc you agree ;)

Also, don't be dumbhead..and I'm not talking about you...

That's for amateurs.If you really want healthy gaming communities combine your "powers"...

Plus, you could get some users from several forums (lol,hon,wow,dota,l2,gfx related) to share and bring some activity, gifting them a donator membership...Or just make an event ;)

People want money now, not lulz awards ;)

and more locks , and locks, for what?

It's like ages when a staffer made a new share, rly made users motivate..People want money now, not lulz awards ;)

what we offer is free, we are a GAMING COMMUNITY and not one E-shop... so if they want money let them do a website and sell their services and guides there :3