Counter-Strike Hacks Discussion

Valve

Discussion for such things like hack's&help?

Than for what the heck is this section ?

What's so hard to press ENTER or PLAY on a cheat? or you need a tutorial for it?

PS:Cs Mods should make something usefull like custom (sounds/addons/scripts/maps/weapons) and unique guides/tutorials instead to lose plenty of time to create a useless topics like this one.

This topic will not improve the cs section,you dude made it cause you dont have any clue about the things i specified above. (and you should look like you did something in this section nope? at least a poor/useless cs hack discussion?) if im not wrong prove me than :) cause till now im right.

Create something 100% yours , not re-coded bullshits/old/useless shits like you did till now .

Thats just my opinion take it how you want but if you wanna listen my advice than start to work :)

Regards.

Discussion for such things like hack's&help?

Than for what the heck is this section ?

What's so hard to press ENTER or PLAY on a cheat? or you need a tutorial for it?

PS:Cs Mods should make something usefull like custom (sounds/addons/scripts/maps/weapons) and unique guides/tutorials instead to lose plenty of time to create a useless topics like this one.

This topic will not improve the cs section,you dude made it cause you dont have any clue about the things i specified above. (and you should look like you did something in this section nope? at least a poor/useless cs hack discussion?) if im not wrong prove me than :) cause till now im right.

Create something 100% yours , not re-coded bullshits/old/useless shits like you did till now .

Thats just my opinion take it how you want but if you wanna listen my advice than start to work :)

Regards.

There are people who don`t know how to use hacks and I don`t need to make a new hack 100% of mine because there are many hacks here that are working very good and you need just to search them, and as for you, don`t come on every section and cry about it, you had your chance to remake the cs section but it seems like you wasted it, so stay on topic

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

all wh and aims for steam when you record a demo are detected??so if record a demo with any wh for steam and give it to someone else the other will see my hack??

Yes, but you will be already automatically banned by VAC Security.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello MAXCheaters Member O0

I just found a very good Website for CSGO-Cheats:

0b79ea-1435099091.jpg

http://csgo-hacks.jimdo.com/

they have free downloads for a emulated Version of Iniuria, Organner and X22.

I tested all of them and they work great!!!
wish you a lot of fun guys....

have a nice day :happyforever: