xDrac – Professional Design: Websites, Banners, Logos, Forums, and more

This one was really nice, but you among with other designers keeps forgetting that the background will look stupid since it's not "blended" in with rest of the background since the website will be centered.

So the background color is perhaps black, so you'll see the edges in an ugly way :D

Anyways, like it, thumbs up!

This one was really nice, but you among with other designers keeps forgetting that the background will look stupid since it's not "blended" in with rest of the background since the website will be centered.

So the background color is perhaps black, so you'll see the edges in an ugly way :D

Anyways, like it, thumbs up!

well yea but that isnt such a hard thing to fix up. you just let it flow into a gradient of the main bg colors and soften the edges (:

great work, 120€ is pretty cheap you know? i know few enterprises that bought a website for over 1000€ and that's a bit common prize for a webdesign.. so don't cry for 120€ 6_6!

i repeat, great work, i will see if i can rip it from the image .LOL XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is there any price list somewhere?

i do not wanna PM anybody i think it would be more easy if you put price under each design!

P.S

Have you done any sales yet?

To answer:

I discuss prices individually either through PM, preferably Email or MSN.

When doing this publically you just get flamed because most people in here are used to buying designs for €10 or less.

And yes, I've had sales already.

You're free to send me a mail or PM or add me to MSN

xdrac@hotmail.de