[Preview]Need For Speed THE RUN. Coming November 15 2011.[PC-Xbox360-PS3]]

box-art_350x495.jpg

ABOUT

The Race of Your Life

t’s called The Run. An illicit, high-stakes race across the country. The only way to get your life back is to be the first from San Francisco to New York. No speed limits. No rules. No allies. All you have are your driving skills and sheer determination as you battle hundreds of the world’s most notorious drivers on the country’s most dangerous roads. In Need for Speed The Run, you’ll weave through dense urban centers, rocket down icy mountain passes and navigate narrow canyons at breakneck speeds, all the while evading a relentless police force prepared – and willing – to use lethal force to take you down.

PLATFORMS: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Wii, Nintendo 3DS

Coming November 15 2011

I gotta say that the trailer is amazing and the ford mustang too :D lets hope this new nfs wont dissapoint me like prostreet,shift.

I gotta say that the trailer is amazing and the ford mustang too :D lets hope this new nfs wont dissapoint me like prostreet,shift.

+1

but wait a moment.

what the hell is happening... they are releasing a new nfs game almost every 1 year!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just to clear this

Need for Speed is not made for underground racings

even on the track onces like Shift series

and i am one of the TRUE fans of nfs and i loved all their games, also shift is not keyboard game :o so you MUST have a wheel in order to play it decently